Brain, Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences-Research
Journal of Brain, Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences publishes peer-reviewed content on Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer disease, Cognitive development, Neuro sciences, Psychiatry, Neurodegeneration, Brain imaging research highlighting latest trends of scientific inquiry and systematic studies to address emerging challenges in these fields. The journal offers wide scope for publication of scholarly information which includes, but not limited to Cognitive sciences.
The archived content of the journal represents the track of progress made in this field over the past decade. The information gathered by the journal functions as resource of refined knowledge for academicians, scientists, physicians, clinical and medical professionals. The volume of information contained on the journal web-site is contributed by authors from different regions of the world. Due to these reasons readers hailing from diverse professional backgrounds and regions are interested in the journal content.
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Brain, Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences (Source: Google Analytics)
• It is quite evident from Google Analytics data that browser, viewers, and users are constantly visiting the web page of the journal from various quarters of the world 24×7.
• It was observed that approximately (15,830) visitors have accessed the journal pages for reading and deriving information for their use
• Our reader base originates from both developing and developed Nations. Readers from all the continents were found to visit our website the proportion of their distribution was as follows: India (17.52%), India (15.07%), India (8.70%), USA (7.09%), and India (3.71%)
• The average time spent by a visitor per session of 2 min indicated that their visit is not mere drop in but for availing the facility with some purpose which include viewing, reading, downloading and navigating.
• Sections of scientific literature including current issues and archives has recorded highest visibility and readership indicted that there exists profound interest in our published content.
• The journal has also taken keen interest in profiling the affiliations and academic achievements of authors and editors and the number of clicks on their web page show tremendous interest among the visitors. Concomitantly, this also resulted in wider recognition of the authors and editors and their contributions among medical research community.
The Journal emphasizes high-level research and education. Original research articles, reviews, short communications, and letters to the editors in the fields of Neurosciences are welcome. Every effort is made to have a speedy and critical peer-review process.
After submission, an acknowledgement with manuscript number is sent to the corresponding author within 7 working days. A 21-day window time frame is allotted for peer-review process wherein multiple experts are contacted. Author proof is generated within 7 working days after the acceptance decision.
- The HTML and PDF formats of the accepted articles are hosted on the website. The journal publishes the articles under open access policy with creative commons attribution license [CC-BY-NC 4.0] permitting third party reuse with appropriate citation in addition to the retention of content copyright by the author.
- In addition to archiving, the published articles are also promoted through various scientific and social media as well as through International indexation and abstracting services.
Journal of Brain, Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences