Mental illness : Risk factors , Complications
Dual Diagnosis: Open Access is an peer-reviewed, open-access scholarly journal focused on publishing articles in all aspects of academic journal and aims to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in the mode of original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. in all areas of the field and making them freely available through online without any restrictions or any other subscriptions to researchers worldwide.
Mental illness, also called mental health disorders, refers to a wide range of mental health conditions — disorders that affect your mood, thinking and behavior. Examples of mental illness include depression, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, eating disorders and addictive behaviors.
Many people have mental health concerns from time to time. But a mental health concern becomes a mental illness when ongoing signs and symptoms cause frequent stress and affect your ability to function.
• A history of mental illness in a blood relative, such as a parent or sibling
• Stressful life situations, such as financial problems, a loved one's death or a divorce
• An ongoing (chronic) medical condition, such as diabetes
• Brain damage as a result of a serious injury (traumatic brain injury), such as a violent blow to the head
• Traumatic experiences, such as military combat or assault
• Use of alcohol or recreational drugs
• A childhood history of abuse or neglect
• Few friends or few healthy relationships
• A previous mental illness
Mental illness is a leading cause of disability. Untreated mental illness can cause severe emotional, behavioral and physical health problems. Prevention:
• Pay attention to warning signs
• Get routine medical care.
• Get help when you need it.
• Take good care of yourself.
Journal accepts original manuscripts in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Clinical Reviews, Commentaries, Case Reports, Perspectives and Short Communications .
You can Submit manuscript directly online https://www.imedpub.com/submissions/dual-diagnosis-open-access.html or as an attachment to this E-mail: email@example.com
Articles will be paid high attention during the Publication any immediate submission is highly appreciable.
Dual Diagnosis: Open Access